Pain

Hands shaky
Breath shallow
Body aching
Heart torn
I pray for hope
Hope is within me
I search for happiness
I try to smile
Yet i frown
I am striken
I am blue
I am sadness
I feel the breath coming
I let it out
I am exhausted
I cannot sleep
I work
Tired
I talk
Sadily
I hear
Yet i cant speak
I type
Yet i feel pain
Everything will be ok they say
Everything will be alright
Keep your head up
I have heard these words many a times
Yet they go thru me like a ghost
They dont affect me
I cry once more
I shed many tears
I wipe my sorrow
Yet i feel more trickling down
My pain is big
Like a anaconda
It poisons my heart
I need a solution
I try to find the vile
I try to take it to help me live
Yet after the bite theres a sting
Even with the vile i mourn
I cry for help
My hands they r numb
From pounding the wall
My wall has many holes
One for my friends i love
that have past
One for my family
One for my desperation
One for my anger
One for my sadness
and One for others i do not know
Now my heart is half dead
I try to move on
I wear a fake smile today
Oh how r u is asked of me
I lie
I am pokerfaced
I say im good
Yet i cry many minutes at night
Thank you for your concern
But for now i will be alone
Please do not try to find me
Please do not make me talk about the pain
It hurts too much
I will talk in my own time
Goodbye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog